|Did you know that the 31-year-old Italian, who won the French Open in 2005 and 2006, would like to be an archaeologist and snake is the weirdest thing she has ever eaten?
Did you know that the 31-year-old Italian, who won the French Open in 2005 and 2006, would like to be an archaeologist and snake is the weirdest thing she has ever eaten? Here she answers a quick-fire 18...
1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you? Water and medicines.
2. Tell us something you hate doing. Ironing.
3. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be? High-heeled shoes.
4. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why? Archaeologist.
5. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day? I would go canoeing.
6. Which is the funniest prank played on your or played by you? I do not remember any now.
7. Name something you consider yourself to be really good at? Golf, sports in general and cooking.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? I love Verona, my home town.
9. What's your favourite midnight snack? Dark chocolate.
10. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received? “Continue to play golf, keep on playing!”
11. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? Snake.
12. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be? Easy going.
13. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find? Many things: yoghurt, eggs, wine, beer, parmesan cheese....healthy food.
14. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why? A koala, because I sleep everywhere.
15. What do you consider your worst quality? I am too direct.
16. Do you like cats or dogs? Both.
17. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why? 7:00 wake up call to go to gym!
18. Where do you see yourself in the next five years? With my family somewhere, probably still in Italy.