|Here we get to know the American rookie who has made quite an impression in her first season on tour.
Here we get to know the American rookie who has made quite an impression in her first season on tour.
1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Plenty of Coca Cola, my laptop and a dog.
2. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Talking on the phone, I rather text or talk in person.
3. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
4. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I would still choose something that would require to work out doors or out of an office. I was born to be outside.
5. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
If I could not think about that I should be doing, laying in bed watching reality TV all day.
6. Which is the funniest prank played on your or played by you?
I’m not a prankster.
7. Name something you consider yourself to be really good at?
Cleaning, organising, being in chargeJ
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Luckily being on this tour has taken me so many beautiful places! But I still want to go to Fiji or some really small tropical island.
9. What's your favourite midnight snack?
10. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Don’t compare your life to others: there is no correct time line.
11. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Hmm...I don’t take chances with food! I won’t even eat lamb.
12. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
13. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Coca Cola, left-overs from when I cook, fruit.
14. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
Chameleon: I get along and care about everyone.
15. What do you consider your worst quality?
I get irritated too quickly: watchout! J
16. Do you like cats or dogs?
17. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Worrying about useless things.
18. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Married, maybe babies! Still on tour!