|The 24-year-old LET rookie from Welwyn Garden City in England has enjoyed a fine start to her career as a touring golf professional, ranked 63rd on the ISPS Handa Order of Merit after nine tournaments. Here we get to know her better.
The 24-year-old LET rookie from Welwyn Garden City in England has enjoyed a fine start to her career as a touring golf professional, ranked 63rd on the ISPS Handa Order of Merit after nine tournaments. Here we get to know her a little better.
1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Water, iPhone, Sun cream
2. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Using tin foil; I hate the way it feels.
3. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
4. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I wouldn’t want to do anything else. I’m living my dream.
5. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Catching up with friends and family.
6. Which is the funniest prank played on your or played by you?
I am a bit of a prankster, so I don’t want to give away any of my secrets!
7. Name something you consider yourself to be really good at?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I am lucky to travel a great deal but still haven’t made it to Australia. It has always sounded like a fun place to visit.
9. What's your favorite midnight snack?
I’m not a picky eater, so anything!
10. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Never give up your day job.
11. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Alligator or Squirrel
12. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
13. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Chocolate and apple juice
14. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
Puppy. I’m loyal and always cheerful.
15. What do you consider your worst quality?
16. Do you like cats or dogs?
17. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
I don’t do things I’d want to not do.
18. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
In America either playing or coaching golf.