|Leading LET rookie Carlota Ciganda from Spain is enjoying an exceptional first full year as a professional golfer. She is currently ranked third on the ISPS Handa Order of Merit with €123,938 after 11 tournaments. The 22-year-old from Pamplona won her first victory on the LET in June at the Deloitte Ladies Open in Holland.
1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Water, iPad, food.
2. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Waiting at the airports.
3. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
4. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
5. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Beach, good lunch: paella.
6. Which is the funniest prank played on your or played by you?
I don't remember any.
7. Name something you consider yourself to be really good at?
Staying in the present.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Australia I love the people there! Easy going!
9. What's your favorite midnight snack?
10. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
You will never be wrong if you follow your feelings.
11. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
12. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
13. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
14. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
15. What do you consider your worst quality?
16. Do you like cats or dogs?
17. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Nothing really! I like what I do! Sometimes working out.
18. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?