|The LET Rookie reveals her love for chocolate and cats, among other things…
1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you? My ipad, some water and chocolate
2. Tell us something you hate doing. Why? Being angry with people, because I don't feel good.
3. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be? Clothes
4. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why? I think I would choose some profession about marketing or advertising because I like this things.
5. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day? Shopping and friends
6.Which is the funniest prank played on your or played by you? I don't remember any pranks now, but I like to play pranks.
7.Name something you consider yourself to be really good at? Organizing things
8.If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Oceania: the only continent that I've never visited.
9.What's your favourite midnight snack? Hot chocolate
10.What's the best piece of advice you have ever received? Don't get in the car with unknown people.
11.What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? Snails
12.If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be? One word is not enough!
13.If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find? Yoghurts, fruit, lettuce...food!
14.If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why? No idea
15.What do you consider your worst quality? Sometimes I'm too suspicious.
16.Do you like cats or dogs? I love cats
17.If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why? Nothing
18.Where do you see yourself in the next five years? Playing golf as a professional somewhere.