|Getting to know a little better top players at Lalla Aicha Tour School 2013 Final Qualifying. We met here Chloe Leurquin from Belgium.|
Chloe in action at Al Maaden Golf
We interviewed Belgium player Chloe Leurquin during Lalla Aicha Tour School 2013 Final Qualifying this is what she answered to our Quick -18 questionnaire:
1. When and how did you started to play golf? I started to play golf at 12 in Belgium, near Brussels.
2. How did you started it and who did encourage you? My father plays golf and one summer he took me with him over the golf course and I made some friends. My father has encouraged me to play since them.
3. Tell me something most people don't know about you? I am still studying in Belgium. It’s a 5 years career and I have 1 and a half more to do. I am studying “Business& Engineering”. It's a typical Belgium career.
4. What would you like to do for a living if you are not a pro golfer? I would like to be a consultant.
5. How many and which languages do you speak? French and English. And I also understand Spanish.
6. Who would be in your dream foursome? Tiger Woods, Nicolas Colstaers and my coach.
7. What is your favourite activity you do when you want to relax? I like to go shopping.
8. Do you have a favourite TV commercial or series? "Suits", it's an American TV series about lawyers.
9. What invention do you wish you had thought of? Facebook.
10. Favourite gift you have received and from who? My favorite gift was a travel with my father when I was 13. He made me chose 3 different places to spend 3 weeks. And we went to Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapur. It was very nice!
11. What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment to date? Deal with my studies and golf. I think I am doing it pretty well at the time.
12. Is there a song that you like to sing when no one is around like in the car or the shower? I sing all the time. Now I am signing “Domino” from Jessie J.
13. What is your favorite store to shop in and why? I like Zara.
14. What beauty product can you not live without? Mascara, for the eyes.
15. What is your favorite time of year? Summer.
16. Tell us something you hate doing. Why? Wash the dishes. It's disgusting.
17. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be? Shoes, I love them and I have so many!
18. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received? To believe in my dreams and to go for them!