|We caught up with 26-year-old Australian amateur Sarah King from Adelaide who tied for 20th at Lalla Aicha Tour School and will make her professional debut on the LET in 2013.
1. What would you like to do for a living if you are not a pro golfer?
Something that involved fitness, whether it be a personal trainer for a good football club or something like that. I like doing fitness work.
2. Who would be in your dream foursome?
Tiger Woods, Karrie Webb and Aaron Baddeley.
3. What is your favourite activity you do when you want to relax?
I like reading, any type of books.
4. Do you have a favourite TV series?
At the moment, Revenge, is my favourite TV show.
5. What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment to date?
I shot a 65 in the second round of the final stage at Lalla Aicha Tour School.
6. Is there a song that you like to sing when no one is around like in the car or the shower?
Any Pink song.
7. What is your favorite time of year?
8. Favorite quote or saying?
Probably one shot at a time.
9. Best golf tip?
Probably to stay in the present and not think about your score.
10. Biggest fear?
11. What do you like to cook?
Anything simple like pasta, spicy food.
12. Favourite club in the bag?
13. Holes in one?
14. Favourite club you use to practice?
15. What’s on your playlist?
Anything by Pink basically. Pink is my favourite artist, and Ed Sheeran.
16. Place you love to go on holiday?
There’s a small town called Port McDonald where I used to go as a kid right down the bottom of South Australia.
17. Favourite golf course?
Glenelg Golf Club in Adelaide.
18. Friends on Tour?
I’m good friends with Steph Na and I know quite a few of the Aussie girls because I’ve grown up playing with a lot of them.