|Spain´s Carlota Ciganda had an amazing 2012, winning the ISPS Handa Order of Merit, Player´s Player of the Year and Rolex Rookie of the Year. Find out how Carlota plans to unwind over the Christmas break.|
Spain's Carlota Ciganda had an amazing 2012, winning the ISPS Handa Order of Merit, Player's Player of the Year and Rolex Rookie of the Year. Find out how Carlota plans to unwind over the Christmas break.
- What do you normally do over Christmas? Family and friends time over Christmasmas! Rest and eat a lot!
- What are your plans for this Christmas? Rest, take some time off from golf! Dinners with friends! Play other sports! Enjoy the Family and being home!
- How would you ideally spend your Christmas holidays? The way I spend it! Family and friends time!
- What would be your dream Christmas gift? I am happy with everything that I have. Dont really need any special gift! Just health for my family.
- Have you ever worn a Father Christmas hat? Not really..
- What is the typical food you eat during Christmas? We eat a lot! Lots of starters, spanish ham, cheese, salads, seafood... Then steak or fish! And cake and chocolates for deserts! Too much food...
- What do you like most about Christmas? And least? I love that we meet all the family! Lot of union and love between my family! The least thinking about the gifts!
- If you could make a wish that would make come true this Christmas, what would it be? Health and happiness for the people that I love!
- What would be the summary of your 2012 season on Tour? Amazing! I can’t wait for 2013 :-)
I want to thank you the tour AND all the players for such a GREAT year! Overall, I felt comfortable and had such a great time!