|Meeting the new LET members, we caught up with Breanna Elliott, who finished in a tie for 49th place at Lalla Aicha Tour School for 2013.|
1. When and how did you start to play golf? I got my handicap when I was 14 and my dad is actually a golf pro... so this made me easier to start. I started to play golf with my brother and I was not too good at it. My dad encouraged to continue playing.
2. Tell me something most people don't know about you? That I come from a big family, four sisters and one brother.
3. What would you like to do for a living if you are not a pro golfer? When I was younger I loved to be a tennis player.
4. How many and which languages do you speak? English..
5. Who would be in your dream foursome? Tiger, Will Farrell and Chris Lilley, both comedians.
6. What is your favourite activity you do when you want to relax? I love to watch movies…or read a book. Last book I am reading is "The Perks of being a Wallflower” and latest movie “Life of Pi”
7. Any favourite TV series? “Family Guy”
8. Favourite gift you have received and from who: I love to give presents, instead of receiving them.
9. What’s your favourite tradition from your country you love doing? “Australia Day” , January 26th .
10. Is there a song that you like to sing when no one is around like in the car or the shower? I like to sing a song from Nicki Minaj.
11. What is your favorite store to shop in and why? Top Shop, a UK store, it’s clothing.
12. What is your favorite time of year? Christmas. We go water skiing during Christmas.
13. Best and weakest part of your game? Best are my driver and irons. And I need to work on my putting.
14. Driving distance average: 245 meters.
15. Putting average: around 28 putts.