LADIES EUROPEAN TOUR
JOB DESCRIPTION – OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
About Ladies European Tour
The Ladies European Tour (LET) is Europe’s leading women’s professional golf tour and formed as the WPGA in 1978. Over the last 35 years, the tour has developed into a truly international organization and in 2014 will operate 23 golf tournaments in 19 different countries worldwide. The LET professional players represent 34 countries and their game is broadcast in 240 million homes in 80 countries around the globe.
Role of Office Administrator:
Based at Buckinghamshire Golf Club since 2008, the role is to support the Tour by organizing and co-coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The position is to report directly to the Chief Executive and Chief Operating Officer. Working on weekends may occasionally be required.
Maintain office services
- Assist in implementation of office standards and procedures
- Plan and implement office equipment procurement
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases and managing filing systems
- Reviews and approves supply requisitions; assigns and monitors clerical functions
- Support the LET’s Board as and when required with reports, travel and accommodation arrangements and organisation and booking of functions and meetings within the UK and abroad.
- Maintain office supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Assist in the recruitment of new staff, including training and induction
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed;
- Input all invoices and expenses onto Sage system. Knowledge of Sage would be advantageous
- Make payments via HSBC website
- Accounts filing and archiving
Support Office Staff
- The person is to assist the CEO and COO in all the given projects, as well as being able to lead a project as a project manager.
- Coordinating team activities, including weekly meetings, annual leave records; and providing administrative, technical and organisational support to the team
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- In close collaboration with the CEO and COO, proactive calendar management for the office including managing diary commitments, coordinating and booking all travel requirements.
- Provide day-to-day assistance and support to the CEO and COO ensuring matters are carried out in a confidential, sensitive and efficient manner
- Understand the structure across our worldwide network and build and maintain relationships with tour sponsors and partners.
- Coordinate meetings and other events, dealing with logistical issues and providing on-site support as needed.
- Ensure personnel files are up to date and secure
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Several years experience in as an Office Administrator in a multinational environment and have excellent computer skills. Working within a team environment, well organized, dynamic and flexible. You also have experience of diary management, travel booking and coordination of internal and external events.
The applicant must be fluent in both oral and written English, another language would be an asset.
- knowledge of project management and office administration
- Ideally have experience in the sport environment or sport federation
- knowledge of human resource management and supervision
- ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enjoy working within a team environment
- Have strong competency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Have good time and project management skill
- Have the ability to multitask
- Must be dependable and trustworthy
- Must exercise good customer service skills to both internal and external employees or clients
- Must be self motivated, focused, and persistent
- Must be goal and detail oriented
Join the Ladies European Tour
If you are interested in joining the Ladies European Tour, please send your CV to email@example.com