Craig Martin Is Director of Golf at the David Carter Golf Academy, Albatross Golf Resort, Prague Czech Republic. This is the premier resort in the country and has one of the best academy facilities in Europe. He has taught players of all levels for over 17 years, from Tour Level to Beginner.
He specialises in swing coaching with particular emphasis on looking at a player’s complete game.
This would include:
- Body Testing - using TPI, Egoscue and education with top Golf Physiotherapist, Ramsey McMaster.
- Skills Development - Proprioception, Kinaesthesia, Balance and Coordination skills development.
- HeartMathTM - Mental and Emotional Coherence Practice.
- Breathing - Relaxation, focus and awareness.
- Positive Practice - Creative games and sessions plus the production of Training Plans.
His coaching ‘philosophy’ combines 10 years of study and practice in bodywork therapy, including Shiatsu and Chinese Massage, with his Golf, Football and Athletics qualifications and experience.
Craig offers both short and long stay residential courses for all levels of player and also online classes, help and training for Tour and College players.
He particularly would like to increase his work with players on the Ladies Tours as he feels that many of the players can still gain percentage improvements in all areas of their games with the proper information, coaching and support.
mobile: +420 773 299 353