Getting to know Australian Karen Lunn, who in March claimed her tenth Ladies European Tour title at the Lalla Meryem Cup in Morocco at Golf de l’Ocean in Agadir.
1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
A nice bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, fishing rod and ipad.
2. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Slow play (it is completely unnecessary and ruins golf for players and spectators) and speed cameras (all about revenue and little about road safety)
3. Dream foursome
Roger Federer, Steve Waugh, Adam Scott
4. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I would do something that would give me the freedom to travel
5. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Go to the races!
6. What is the quality you appreciate the most?
7. Name something you consider yourself to be really good at?
Organising my time and focusing on golf when there are other distractions
I can’t start the round with ball numbered 3
9. Favourite non-golf athlete
10. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received? Treat others as you would have them treat you
11. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
12. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
13. Words to live by
Live for the moment
14. Lowest round ever
9 under at Italian Open.
15. What do you consider your worst quality?
Lack of patience
16. Do you like cats or dogs?
17. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Stretching... it is so boring but has to be done
18. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Good question, I don’t know if I will still be playing but I will be involved with golf at some level.