We chatted to the Curtis Cup star who fought back with a final round 68 at Lalla Aicha Tour School to end in a share of 25th position and earn her full LET card for 2013.
1. When did you turn professional? I turned pro end of October 2012.
2. When and how did you start to play golf? I started to play golf when I was around 6 years old. My family plays and my father plays … my mother does not play but I have a younger sister called India and she also plays. My father took me to the driving range and did not have a golf lesson until I was around 13…
3. Tell me something most people don't know about you? I used to play the violin when I was younger and I can play both right handed and left handed.
4. What would you like to do for a living if you are not a pro golfer? Probably a Sport or PE Teacher.
5. How many and which languages do you speak? English and little bit of Spanish. We used to have a house there, in Murcia.
6. Who would be in your dream foursome? David Beckham, Paula Creamer and my father.
7. What is your favourite activity you do when you want to relax? Going to the gym, do some workout and swimming.
8. Do you have a favourite TV commercial or series? A couple of English ones like “Made in Chelsea” and “The only way is Essex”
9. What invention do you wish you had thought of? Probably something on computers.
10. Favourite gift you have received and from who: a bracelet from my mother.
11. What’s your favourite tradition from your country you love doing? Going out to eat English food.
12. What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment to date? Winning my first professional event last month in Valencia.
13. What is your favorite store to shop in and why? Abercrombie & Fitch
14. What beauty product can you not live without? Mascara
15. What is your favorite time of year? Christmas time
16. Favorite quote or saying? Let’s play ball.
17. Tell us something you hate doing. Why? Ironing
18. What is the latest movie you have been to? I went to watch Twilight, the last of the saga and considering that I did not watch the rest, I liked it.
19. Name something you consider yourself to be really good at? Football.
20. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day? I would probably go to find a beach and lay there.
21. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Barbados.
22. Best and weakest part of your game: my strength: I hit the ball long way and weakest part would be chipping.
23. Driving distance average: 270 yds.
24. Putting average: 30-32 putts.
25. Your expectations on 2013: keep my full playing rights.