Viva Schlasberg in Madrid, her best career finish up to date
Viva Schlasberg lives now in Helsingborg and is currently (+1) after two first Rounds at the Helsingborg Open (72+73). She turned professional in 2008 and joined the Ladies European Tour in 2009. Her best result up to date this season has been a T12 at the Open de España femenino- Madrid 2020 past July.
Viva loves skiing, gymnastics, being outdoors and reading biographies and her role model is Tiger Woods.
Get to know Viva a little better with the following questionnaire:
1. When and how did you start to play golf? I started when I was 4 because all my family played. I have 3 older brothers and 1 sister and they all played golf. Now, I beat them all…
2. What do you do during winter to practice? I need to go to France or Spain. We have a house in France, close to Nice.
3. Tell me something most people don't know about you? I competed in team in gymnastic until I was 16.
4. When did you turn professional and what have you been doing since then? I turned pro in 2008 and I have been playing on Nordea Tour, all LETAS tournaments and some LET events, Banesto… everything I could find…
5. Best experience on LETAS: I think Ukraine it was interesting. To play there it was a very cool course. There I made my best result last year
6. Education? I finished college.
7. Which languages do you speak? English, Swedish and a little bit of French and German.
8. What is your favourite activity you do when you want to relax? Hung out with friends and I like dancing and being outside.
9. Favourite gift you have received and from who: My nephews, my sister's and brother’s children.
10. What’s your favourite tradition from your country you love doing? Christmas, just being with my family and have good time. We eat special food like in a long table and there is everything from cold to warm like meat ball, sausages, salads, salmon…we eat porridge and we put one nut there, so the one who got the nut, makes a wish.
11. What would be your wish? Win on the LET.
Good luck Viva!!