1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
A good book, a fishing rod, a mobile phone
2. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
I hate to wait for late people
3. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
4. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I would like to be a golfer because I feel lucky to be able to do what I love the most!
5. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
I would sleep in, get a little exercise, have lunch at my favourite chinese fast food in Marseille, spend the afternoon at the spa and go home and watch TV shows!
6. What is your favourite activity you do when you want to relax?
Watch TV shows!
7. Which is the funniest prank played on your or played by you?
Coming back from a long dinner at 1130pm, arriving at the house with all lights off, trying to be quiet, trying to find the light button of my room at my friends house, pushing the door and having a bucket of water fall on my face! Starting to scream and having my friend tell me to shut up because her one-year-old niece was sleeping!
8. Name something you consider yourself to be really good at (apart from golf)?
Good at keeping in touch with my very best friends
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would like to go backpacking with some friends in South America : Argentina
10. How do you spend your time in the airports?
Calling friends and reading books
11. What's your favorite midnight snack?
12. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
13. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
14. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
15. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Sparkling water, ham, cheese and chicken
16. What do you consider your worst quality? And best one?
Best one: loyal
17. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Driving to places, I think it s a waste of time, I wish we could teleport ourselves to places
18. Do you like cooking? If positive, what do you like / prefer to cook when you are at home with friends?
I like to cook, because when you travel all year you get tired of going to the restaurant, for friends I like to make crepes with Nutella!
19. What is the quality you appreciate the most
20. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Playing golf all around the world