1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
I would take food, golfclubs and friends.
2. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Cleaning up my room, because it takes so much time.
3. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
4. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I always wanted to be a golfer.
5. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
I would go for lunch with a friend and then some shopping and cinema.
6. What is your favourite activity you do when you want to relax?
Watching tv or just spend time with my family.
7. Which is the funniest prank played on your or played by you?
My sister put sugar instead of salt to my egg.
8. Name something you consider yourself to be really good at (apart from golf)?
I’m good at listening people and their problems.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would go to Australia or New Zealand.
10. How do you spend your time in the airports?
I listen to music and if there is WIFI I talk with friends and surf on internet.
11. What's your favorite midnight snack?
Fruits or something like that.
12. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
To enjoy of life every moment because you only live once.
13. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
14. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
15. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Only healthy stuff.
16. What do you consider your worst quality? And best one?
Worst quality might be that I’m a little shy sometimes. And the best one is that I don’t give up easily.
17. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
It would be cleaning up and do the dishes, because I could practice more if I don’t do it and it’s not really my favourite thing.
18. Do you like cooking? If positive, what do you like / prefer to cook when you are at home with friends?
I like cooking. I mostly do rice and some chicken, but my favourite food is tuna salad.
19. What is the quality you appreciate the most
20. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
In 5 years will be playing LET and some LPGA events.
21. Words to live by live for the moment
Not worry about future or past just live in the moment