1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
England winning the World Cup
2. What is your greatest fear?
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
5. Which living person do you most admire?
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
Once bought a Ferrari
7. What is your current state of mind?
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
9. On what occasion do you lie?
To save someone’s feelings
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
11. Which living person do you most despise?
Don’t really despise anyone that much
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Not taking themselves too seriously
14.Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
"Sorry" (Being English we are always sorry even if we didn’t do anything)
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Too early to say
16. When and where were you happiest?
25, I think
17. Which talent would you most like to have?
Playing the guitar really well
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
All the wins
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
21. Where would you most like to live?
Other than England, Sydney
22. What is your most treasured possession?
Original Solheim replica
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Not sure I have been there so don’t know
24. What is your favorite occupation?
What I do is okay
25. What is your most marked characteristic?
26. What do you most value in your friends?
27. Who are your favorite writers?
Don’t have any
28. Who are your heroes in real life?
29. What are your favorite names?
Steven and Gerrard
30. What is it that you most dislike?
31. What is your greatest regret?
3-putting the 18th green at Nabisco when Donna Andrews won
32. How would you like to die?
In my sleep but not for a while in case the grim reaper is reading this!
33. What is your motto?
Don’t be scared to fail.