1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Live today without worrying about tomorrow and enjoy what you are doing.
2. What is your greatest fear?
To see my family and friends hurt or sad.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
My lack of self-confidence.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
5. Which living person do you most admire?
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
I don’t think I've ever done anything extravagant.
7. What is your current state of mind?
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
9. On what occasion do you lie?
Right now, I’m telling you I don’t lie!
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
11. Which living person do you most despise?
I don’t have time to waste for that.
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“I don’t think I cannot do it"
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
16. When and where were you happiest?
Playing the Solheim Cup.
17. Which talent would you most like to have?
Travel the world in seconds.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
One is not enough...
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
To be where I am knowing where I started from.
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
I don't know, I've never thought about it.
21. Where would you most like to live?
22. What is your most treasured possession?
My relationships with my friends and family.
23. What is your favourite occupation?
Hanging around in my house with the music out loud.
24. What is your most marked characteristic?
25. What do you most value in your friends
26. Who are your heroes in real life?
The people who put their life in danger to save others.
27. Who are your favourite writers?
Douglas Kennedy, Paolo Coelo,
28. Who is your hero of fiction?
29. Who are your heroes in real life?
30. Who are your favourite names?
31. What is it that you most dislike?
Arrogance and jealousy.
32. What is your greatest regret?
Not being able to become a tennis pro.
33. How would you like to die?
34. What is your motto?