1.What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Having a good time with my friends.
2. What is your greatest fear?
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
If things go wrong, sometimes I get upset really easily.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
5. Which living person do you most admire?
6. What is your current state of mind?
7. On what occasion do you lie?
Honestly, not very often. But I guess when I don’t have any other choice!
8. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Making me laugh.
9. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
10. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
‘Pretty’, ‘I promise’ and ‘seriously’.
11. Which talent would you most like to have?
Being a great dancer.
12. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Not getting stressed out when things go wrong.
13. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Graduating from college and winning in Madrid.
14. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
I guess me; I am pretty happy!
15. Where would you most like to live?
San Pedro de Alcantara.
16. What is your most treasured possession?
My family and friends.
17. What do you most value in your friends
Being there when they are needed, and knowing how to have a good time.
18. Who are your favourite writers?
Ken Follet and Ildefolso Falcones.
19. Who is your hero of fiction?
20. What are your favourite names?
Paula, Elena, Laura, Jose Antonio.
21. What is it that you most dislike?
22. How would you like to die?
In peace, but I’d rather not to think about that yet!
23. What is your motto?
Try your best, be happy, and have fun!