1.What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Sometimes you find yourself in a moment that you get completely lost in. For a second you realise that you would not like to be anywhere else in the world but right where you are at that exact moment. To me perfect happiness is not a specific situation, but rather many combined seconds of realisation.
2. What is your greatest fear?
That people I love might get hurt. Physically it is spiders.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
I indulge too quickly which leads to boredom easily.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Judgment of others, especially when it is unreserved.
5. What is your greatest extravagance?
Hmmm... everything. I don't have a problem spending money on things. Unfortunately I guess, as sometimes I spend too much money on other people. I guess I would conclude that people are my greatest extravagance.
6. What is your current state of mind?
I'm not entirely sure to be honest.
7. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
8. On what occasion do you lie?
When I think I'm trying to help!
9. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
10. Which living person do you most despise?
I currently don't despise anyone.
11. What is the quality you most like in a man?
12. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
13. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
"Agh no man" and "hey" at the end of a sentence.
14. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
I have 3 lovers... The Ocean, Red wine and Chocolate.
15. When and where were you happiest?
I'm sure it was the day I took my first breath...I mean can you imagine the kind of relieved happiness that must be to take your first breath? Ok, on a more sane note... I have a lot of most happy moments stored away. The day my sister was born for one. The first time I fell in love, the second time I fell in love... every time I get to body surf in the ocean etc...
16. Which talent would you most like to have?
I would have loved to be able to be a great guitar player with a good voice...Ok so that is two but they go together so they count as one.