1.What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being with the person who I love.
2. What is your greatest fear?
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
5. What is your greatest extravagance?
6. What is your current state of mind?
7. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
All virtues are good.
8. On what occasion do you lie?
I don’t lie.
9. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
My little toe.
10. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Big wallet (joking!)
11. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Women are not really my thing...
12. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
13. When and where were you happiest?
14. Which talent would you most like to have?
To be able to sing.
15. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Not to get so uptight with people close to me.
16. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I haven’t had it yet.
17. Where would you most like to live?
I love Dubai, so it could be great to live there.
18. What is your most treasured possession?
A cross which I wear all the time.
19. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
20. What is your favourite occupation?
I don’t have a job, I just do what I enjoy and golf is not really my job.
21. What is your most marked characteristic?
22. What do you most value in your friends?
23. Who is your favourite writers?
24. Who is your hero of fiction?
I am a bit too old to have one...but when I was younger it was Batman.
25. What are your favourite names?
Victoria and Paul.
26. What is it that you most dislike?
Onions, I can’t stand onions.
27. What is your greatest regret?
I regret nothing.
28. How would you like to die?
I would like to die in a blaze of glory.
29. What is your motto?
Go hard or go home.