1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Balance in life with family, friends and business.
2. What is your greatest fear?
Not being healthy and happy.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
I’m a control freak.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
5. Which living person do you most admire?
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
I am not materialistic. I suppose my wine collection.
7. What is your current state of mind?
Peace and busy. Love juggling business projects.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
9. On what occasion do you lie?
I don’t lie!
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
Of course there are things like, I don’t worry about that.
11. Which living person do you most despise?
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Integrity and respect for women.
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Having confidence and being driven. Also the ability to be a mother.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Nice meeting you......
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
16. When and where were you happiest?
Being at home with family and close friends.
17. Which talent would you most like to have?
I would like to be a gourmet chef.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
You can always have more patience.
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I am proud to have had a great career, now I am focused on my family and new business ventures. Very proud of all of all those things.
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be??
I am happy with who I am.
21. Where would you most like to live?
I am very happy where we live now in Orlando and Lake Tahoe.
22. What is your most treasured possession?
Family. In today’s business world and to keep in touch with people, my phone and computer are invaluable.
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
24. What is your favourite occupation?
Aside from family, my businesses.
25. What is your most marked characteristic?
My passion for life.
26. What do you most value in your friends?
Honesty, humour, and respect.
27. Who are your favourite writers?
Right now it is Stiege Larsson.
28. Who is your hero of fiction?
29. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Bjorn Borg was my idol growing up.
30. Who are your heroes in real life?
I admire hard working, successful people who give back to others less fortunate.
31. What are your favourite names?
Depends on what it is.
32. What is your greatest regret?
I am sure I have made mistakes in my life but I move on and don’t dwell on them.
33. How would you like to die?
I am too busy enjoying life to worry about that.
34. What is your motto?
”Share My Passion”.